Many Vitamin C Serums overpromise to brighten your complexion, reduce wrinkles, even your skin tone, and brighten dark sun spots. The Beautycounter Vitamin C Serum actually lives up to this promise, and you’ll see results in days. I swear by this product.
Shopping Good Taste Guide recommendations means we may earn a commission, thanks for supporting this blog!
You’ve no doubt read about Vitamin C serums. They promise brightens your complexion, reduces wrinkles, evens your skin tone, and brightens dark sun spots. But… which brand of vitamin c serum is best? You probably want to know, “what is the most effective vitamin c serum?” I’ve tried an obnoxious number of skin products that include vitamin C and claim to make skin glow. The beautycounter vitamin c serum is the one that outshines them all. Here’s why.
Vitamin C Serum for your face: Benefits
- brighten your complexion
- reduce wrinkles
- even skin tone
- Brightens dark sun spots: Vitamin C Serums really target dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Beautycounter Vitamin C Serum Review
There are SO MANY Vitam C seriums on the market. You’re supposed to try any new product for a solid three months before seeing real results. This is not the case with the beautycounter vitamin c serum. I was shocked to see noticeable results within a few days.
A beautycounter vitamin c serum before and after: I had a few dark spots that shouted at me each time I looked in the mirror. After using a sample for a few days from my beautycounter consultant friend, I was floored that those same spots whispered instead of shouted at me. It’s like a blurring brush over my sun spots and hyperpigmentation. My skin looked noticeably more even and my complexion brighter after just a few days. I swear by this product.
Should I use vitamin c serum morning or night?
I use it both morning and night. If I were only going to use it once a day, I’d use in the morning. I like a resurfacing peel at night. Personally, I remove my makeup after I put my kids to bed, and add a toner and the vitamin c serum from beautycounter. Then, I watch TV / blog / talk to my husband. When it’s time for me to go to bed, I finish with a resurfacing peel, my favorite Biossance moisturizer, and the Biossance rose oil.
Tips for shopping Beautycounter
Beautycounter is one of the best clean beauty brands on the market. You probably have friends who sell it, but you can buy direct as well.
- Beautycounter has a few sales a year, but not often. Jump on it when they do.
- They do offer Band of Beauty year-round, which gives you 10% credit on your next purchase.
- You can become a consultant and get 25% off, but you don’t get free shipping, and if you don’t sell or buy a certain amount (a little more than $1000) you’ll not be able to keep your consultant status.
I hope you enjoyed this Beautycounter Vitamin C Serum review.
More clean skincare products to try:
- What to try first from the Beautycounter Countertime anti-aging collection
- Biossance reviews: all the best products to try from this affordable clean beauty brand
- If you’re looking for new makeup, here’s a 5 minute makeup routine for the morning with clean beauty products
- If you love that J. Crew fresh no makeup makeup look, check out Ilia Beauty reviews for the must-haves