“So, I had success before I got my Apple Watch, but I have thoroughly enjoyed tracking my progress via my Apple Watch. If you are the type who is motivated by achieving daily goals, consider getting an Apple Watch or some other fitness tracker. I have literally walked back and forth in my driveway just before midnight, just so I could achieve my daily step count goal. Lol…close those rings.” – Will, via 6 things I did to lose 30 pounds
Apple Watch Series 5 has a display that’s always on, showing the time and important information—no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Enables international emergency calling.1 Lets you check on your heart with the ECG app.2 Tracks your workouts and activity. And has cellular built in, so you can stay connected with just your watch. 3
- KEY FEATURES:
- GPS + Cellular3
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen4
- ECG app2
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS6
- International emergency calling1
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor4
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum or stainless steel case
- LEGAL DISCLAIMERS:
- Selections may vary. Some bands are sold separately.
- Apple Watch Series 5 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
- 3Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider.
- Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
- 4Compared with Apple Watch Series 3. 5ISO standard 22810:2010.
- 5Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- 6Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS.
- To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- WARNING: Do not use any power adapter, charger or cords other than those included with your product. Using incompatible, counterfeit or non-certified accessories can cause fire or accidents. Contact the manufacturer for replacements.
- Macy’s does not offer its own watch warranty; all warranties are provided by the vendor.
- Web ID: 10231638