A peek inside the Causebox winter box, full of cool products from brands you’ll love to support
Who doesn’t love a good subscription box? A box of surprises on your doorstep, sent to you by someone with style and good taste! Serums to try! Funky jewelry! Trendy candles! With so many try – FabFitFun, PopSugar, Rachel Zoe, Stitchfix, Causebox, Ipsy, Birchbox… the options are pretty much endless.
Causebox is worth considering above the rest for a few reasons: the value far exceeds the price ($200+worth of products for only $49.95), the items are luxe, and only features socially conscious brands. Causebox is a Certified B corporation: “Certified B Corporations are a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit. They are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. This is a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.”
Good Taste Guide uses affiliate links to promote products we recommend
Every item in the Causebox winter box is something you’ll use at work, for travel, and on the weekend. Plus, the companies all were founded with a mission and most are women-owned.
Our favorites include the serum which provides much-needed winter skin hydration, a vegan leather portfolio to make meetings more stylish (no guarantee they will make your meetings shorter, though) and a travel makeup brush set. Most of the brands are woman-owned and all are socially conscious, it’s fun to discover new companies to support with your wallet
- The Whitney Kerney coffee mugs get a 10/10 for being the perfect size. The pretty mugs are large enough to give you a good dose of coffee without having to refill in sixty seconds, yet not so large your coffee will get cold before you have the chance to drink it. Woman owned.
- The Wyld French pink clay sponge is an exfoliator, leaving your skin feel so smooth after a few minutes of gentle scrubbing. Founded by a woman, read her cool story
- Glass Ladder & Co has a cool mission: “Our mission is to create beautiful designs that help young women feel confident stepping into business meetings, interviews, and professional settings.” The vegan leather Megan portfolio feels smooth and substantial, is beautiful, and the pockets make it perfect to bring to meetings. Founded by a woman, read her story
- La Beauté soi travel makeup brush kit includes ten pretty makeup brushes in a beautiful white travel bag.
- The Scentuals anti-aging skin serum is magical for dry winter skin. The thick oil absorbs quickly giving your skin a natural glow, plus hydrates your face all day. The company was founded by a woman, who wanted to create clean skin products without toxins after battling cancer.
- Simply straws, a woman-owned company with a mission to reduce waste, produces reuseable straws. Feel fancy while sipping your ACV sipper through a rose gold metal straw in the morning (so instagrammable.) Certified B corporation + woman-owned
- Soko earrings are simple curves for everyday style. The company was founded by three women and works with 2,200 Kenyan artisans to create the jewelry. Read their unique story
Sign up for CAUSEBOX and get yours delivered!
Unboxing the Causebox
Sign up for Causebox
$200+ value for only $49.95
Delivered 4x per year