We’ve rounded up all the best Labor Day sales so you can get everything you need + stock up on gifts + buy something for you. When you save so much money, spending a little extra on you does not count. It’s shopping accounting, and it’s legit.
Let’s get shopping, ladies.
Deals for kids
Stock up on fall clothes + Christmas gifts (yes, it’s only a few months away)
Preppiest Kids Clothes from Janie and Jackie
You just cannot go wrong with Janie and Jack’s preppy casual kids’ clothes – especially when they go on sale. Snag some of these staples for fall!
Uniform Shop + More at Crazy 8
The cutest kids clothes – and a UNIFORM shop! Whether or you not you have a child in a school that requires a uniform, the basic khaki pants, collared shirts, and polo dresses are cute for any school day.
Cool Casual Kids Clothes from Tea Collection
Tea Collection’s cool kids clothes are wearable clothes for school and weekends, and perfect when you want them to be cute but not dressed up.
Sale on costumes + basics at Hanna Andersson
Pajama costumes are so cool and practical – use the pajamas year-round, and just add accessories turn plain ol’ high quality amazing Hanna jams into a Halloween costume. Basics are also on sale, so stock up for school!
Deals for gifts (or you)
Step up your style with Stella & Dot
Stella & Dot added a LOT of gorgeous jewelry + clothes + bags to their sale, and none are too summer-y for the fall. Stock up for yourself or gifts for friends and family for birthdays + Christmas.
The Prettiest Vietri Flatware from Belle and June
Vietri flatware is GORGEOUS. This is going to be random, but hear me out: we have this fancy flatware for our toddler (it was a gift) and I use it for parties for appetizers, too. We’ve put it through the dishwasher a million times and it looks brand-new. If you’re looking for new flatware, this is definitely a set to consider. (don’t you wish you could register again!?) It’s gorgeous! It’s available in so many beautiful colors – turquoise, blue, red, pearly white, charcoal.
Pacifica makes a great line of affordable products formulated without:
- Animal testing
- Animal ingredients
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic fragrance
Organize your home with Wayfair’s huge sale
Wayfair has so much on sale like the airtight pet food storage container on wheels and outdoor storage boxes, stuff for your kitchen, outdoor furniture, dining room… basically, all things for your home are on sale.
19 more of the best Labor Day Sales
- ABCmouse: An annual subscription for only $45. That’s more than 60% off the normal price. Ends 9/3.
- Aeropostale: 60% Off Everything. Ends 9/5.
- Bebe: Additional 50% Off All Markdowns. Ends 9/3.
- Destination Maternity: 30% off all full priced styles + free shipping $50+. 9/3 only.
- Express: 40% Off Everything + Free Shipping on $50+. Ends 9/3.
- Forever 21: Extra 50% off sale items. Ends 9/4.
- Gap: 40% off everything. Use code YES. Ends 9/4.
- Gymboree: 40%-75% Off. Ends 9/4.
- Hanna Andersson: Up to 50% off back-to-school + Up to 75% off clearance. Free shipping on orders over $100. Ends 9/3.
- Hayneedle: Up to 60% off. Ends 9/3.
- JoJo Maman Bebe: Get a Free JoJo Bunny when you spend $35. Ends 9/3.
- Lands’ End: 40% Off Full-Price Styles. Ends 9/4.
- Macy’s: Extra 20% off sale. Use code WKND + Free Shipping at $49. Ends 9/3.
- Motherhood Maternity: 30% off all full priced styles + free shipping $50+. 9/3 only.
- New Balance: 20% off sitewide with code LABORDAY15. Ends 9/4.
- Overstock: $50 off $500 for all customers. Ends 9/3.
- Saks OFF 5th: Extra 25% Off Clearance. Use code LABORDAY. Ends 9/4.
- Shutterfly: 50% off. Use code SAVE50. Ends 9/4.
- Under Armour: Extra 20% Off $50+ Outlet Purchase. Ends 9/3.
Happy shopping, ya’ll!